FREE Re-Wire Your Triggers Intro Class - 9/30
Time & Location
About The Event
- Do you find yourself having strong emotional reactions that catch you off guard or destabilize you for the rest of the day?
- Does self doubt, shame, criticism or rage get easily triggered by what you would consider trivial circumstances?
- Do your past experiences repeatedly color and distort your perceptions of yourself or others, creating painful cycles of reactivity with your loved ones?
- Do you have an idea about the person you want to be in life, love or work, but keep finding yourself acting out of more reactive, outdated versions of yourself?
We all have emotional triggers. We all experience moments where the intensity of our reactions seems out of proportion to what’s happening and our better selves get eclipsed by our body’s fight/fight/freeze defense systems taking over.
However, your Triggers can be rewired and transformed!
And working with your emotional triggers can actually become a catalyst for deep healing, self-understanding, personal growth and more fulfilling relationships.
In this Free Intro Workshop you will:
- Understand why your nervous system is wired for emotional reactivity.
- Increase your personal awareness of how you get triggered.
- Learn how you can transform your reactivity into empowered responsiveness.
- Experience a guided process that you can apply to your unique situation and will support you in shifting your patterns.
- Free Intro Class$0$00$0